Impact of Golf

Friday, December 13, 2013

Michael Jordan comes out with Golf Shoe


The New York Daily Times reported that Keegan Bradley had enlisted the help of the hoops legend to help him rediscover the attitude that, Jordan believes, fuels Bradley's success.

"He just wanted me to be more cocky out there, more aggressive and I’m learning through him the mental side of what he was thinking and it’s a big help to me," said Bradley. "It’s a really good thing to have, somebody like that to be able to text and reach out to. He’s very approachable, very willing to give me information and help me out, which is really cool."

Bradley will once again team up with Phil Mickelson to take on Internationals Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel in Thursday's four-ball matches.


No comments:

Post a Comment